Are you drowning in too much stuff? If you’re overwhelmed with the huge amount of stuff you’ve managed to accumulate, this book is for you!
I’ve been selling online for more than 15 years, and I want to put my experience to work for you! You know all of those items you have in boxes and bins, crammed into your closets, garage, basement and attic? Those are piles of cash, waiting for you to collect them.
You’ve already paid for these items, and they’re currently taking up space and collecting dust. Any money you make when you sell your stuff is pure profit – like cash found in an old jacket pocket.
Yard sales are huge time wasters for most people. Selling your stuff online is the way to go. This book will outline the various ways to sell your stuff online and get the most money for it. Whether you’ve never sold online before or you’ve tried it with lukewarm results, this book will teach you to sell your stuff, get rid of what you no longer need, clear space in your home and rake in some cash. You’ll learn:
- How to locate stuff to sell online.
- How to find time and get motivated to start going through your storage areas and listing items for sale.
- What types of items you can sell online.
- Which online selling sites are best for various types of items.
- What not to sell online.
- How and why to research items before you try to sell them.
- How to prepare your unwanted stuff for sale so you get the best possible price.
- What products you need in order to start selling online.
- How and why to take exceptional photos of your items to help them sell more quickly and for top dollar.
- How to price your items for maximum profit.
- How you’ll get paid for your online sales.
- How to ship your items once they sell.
- How to deal with customers and returns.
- How to navigate the ins and outs of the most popular online selling sites, including Amazon, eBay, Craigslist and Etsy.
- How to sell safely on Craigslist.
- What fees are charged by online selling sites, and how they’ll affect your bottom line.
- The pros and cons of various online selling sites.
- How knowing the strengths and weaknesses of various online selling options increases the amount of money you can make.
- Why yard sales and consignment stores are horrible options for most people.
- How to avoid making beginner mistakes and start making money on your unwanted stuff right away.