Feel Better, Change Lives, and Find Your Best Job Ever!
Looking for a fibromyalgia-friendly career that will help you feel better instead of worse? Could your job be keeping you from you getting better? Do you feel like you aren’t ready to file for disability, but can’t keep up at work either?
In her second book, The Fibromyalgia Coach, Tami Stackelhouse tells the story of her lifelong search for the perfect career. A fibromyalgia patient herself, the author credits becoming a Fibromyalgia Coach with helping her stay focused on feeling better when it would have been easy to give up. She says, “Healing is a full-time job.”
The Fibromyalgia Coach will help you get clear on what your best job looks like. The author takes you through the eight key questions she used to evaluate her own career options when fibromyalgia forced her life to change, and helps you discover:
- The powerful difference between focusing on your illness and focusing on healing
- How to find the work environment your body needs to feel its best
- Your balance between resting and meeting your mental and social needs
- How to achieve success in a way that is meaningful to you
- If fibromyalgia coaching is a good fit for you
The Fibromyalgia Coach will guide you into finding your best job ever – a career that will help you feel better while making a difference in the world around you!