* Are you trying to clean out your garage, and thinking of selling unwanted and outgrown children’s items on eBay?
* Do you already sell your children’s outgrown clothing, but wonder if you’re getting all you can for your auctions?
* Are you looking for a new way to make money from home and are wondering if you can make money selling on eBay?
This compact guide can be digested in an afternoon, so you will see results right away. It covers basics of selling items on eBay with lots of extra tips and tricks relating specifically to children’s items, especially clothing.
You’ll find answers to questions like:
* What’s the best time of year to sell children’s clothing?
* How much should you ask as your opening bid?
* What pricing strategies help you get the most for your auctions?
* Is there a best time of day or day of week to have your auctions end?
* How can you improve the quality of your photographs, and will that increase the selling prices of your auctions?
* What types of headlines have the best results?
* How can you tell how many people are viewing your auctions, so you know which ones to modify?
* What is the best way to remove spots from stained items?
* How can you find additional items to sell?
Once you have the basics down – it shows you how to move your eBay selling to the next level, by sourcing items to sell and selling for others. Links to wholesalers and other sources of items to sell are included, along with formats for tracking your business results.