The Right Information to Help You Succeed
In order to thrive as an entrepreneur, you need the right information – information that points out what to do and also what to avoid. Entrepreneurs that succeed long-term do more things right and less things wrong than other entrepreneurs. Many minimize their mistakes by having a mentor to guide them away from the obstacles and onto solid pathways to success.
But what if you don’t have a mentor? What if you are new and don’t know where to begin? What if you are contemplating becoming an entrepreneur and haven’t made the transition yet?
In this effort to share his knowledge on entrepreneurship, C. Mark Johnson shares his experience, beliefs, facts, statistics, and key insights with you in this 25,649 word book.
You will learn:
- What type of business to start
- Where to focus your attention
- Key insights on business plans
- Tips on raising venture capital from investors
- How to more effectively operate your business
- How to measure performance, reward, and motivate employees
- Important considerations on international business
- Your business exit strategy
- Key information and resources to help you along the way
- And much more …
Plain-spoken and insightful, Entrepreneurship: How to Start Your Own Business and Ways to Make Money While Enjoying the Process – Ramblings of a Serial Entrepreneur is the rock-solid foundation you need in your entrepreneurial journey.