Ready to make art AND money, at the same time?
Monica Leonelle has written the playbook for authors on building a sustainable writing career as an independent publisher.
The path to becoming a full-time author is clear cut, but no one is talking about exactly what you need to focus on, and when. This book is for authors who feel overwhelmed and overworked while trying to reach their dreams of writing full-time. With this book, you can end the confusion of what marketing tactics to implement, how to make it in this industry on a budget, and answer the age-old question of, “Why isn’t my book selling?” at any point in the process.
In Prosperous Creation, you’ll learn about the seven tiers of prosperous creation and figure out what tier you’re at. From there, Monica gives you 2-3 straightforward goals to focus on to help you move through that tier faster. By working on the few most important things for the stage in your career you’re at, you’ll be able to block out all the noise, conflicting advice, and comparisonitis—and reach your writing goals sooner as a result! Plus, when you get to tiers 4 and up, that’s when you start to see your money grow.
The Prosperous Creation system will help you:
– If you haven’t finished your book
– If you struggle to get reviews or sales
– If you feel overwhelmed by marketing your books
– If your books are not getting great feedback
– If you’ve had some success but are ready to get to the next level
– If you jump around between projects without finishing the one in front of you
– If you have seen a HUGE drop in sales recently and don’t know how to build them back up
– If you are having trouble keeping the readers you find engaged
– If you are seeing some success but feel totally burned out by your current workflow
– If you haven’t hit a steady 4- or 5-figure income per month that feels predictable and reliable
– If you’ve been stuck on the same writing, publishing, and marketing problems for months at a time
– If you are ready to build sustainable business systems and processes that let you write more
As the independent publishing industry matures, it’s not enough to be a good writer, know the latest marketing tactics, have a good cover, pay for an editor, or build an email list. Instead, you need a solid strategy in place that will help you weather any storm, build real fans that keep reading you year after year, turn your writing success into a long-term business, and get you out of the 16-hour drain of working for yourself. The Hierarchy of Prosperous Creation is the playbook you’ve been waiting for. It covers all stages of an author career, from just starting out, all the way up to mega-success!